- BalanceBikes4Kids.co.uk is compliant with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) Act 2000, which provides you with a 7 day "cooling off" period.
- In addition to this we also provide our own 90 day money back guarantee.
- If you change your mind and decide to return an item, you must inform us any time up to 90 working days starting the day after delivery.
- On receiving our confirmation that the goods can be returned, you must make sure that the item returned is unused and with all the original packaging and instructions. We will not be able to refund you otherwise.
- Once we have satisfactorily received the goods back from you we will process the refund for the cost of the goods.
- The cost of returning the goods back to us will be your responsibility. If you would rather arrange for our courier to collect the goods from you then we will deduct the relevant collection costs from the price of the goods. The remaining balance will then be refunded to you.
- You can, if you like, use your own courier or another delivery method, such as Royal Mail, back to us. If you do, we would strongly recommend that you obtain some kind of “proof of delivery/postage”. This will be required in the event of you making a claim for any lost or damaged goods.
Get in touch 0844 351 0934 | firstname.lastname@example.org